Recipe by Sage
You will want to keep one of these in your freezer for special company;It's so good!
Top Review by Studentchef
For ZWT 5 the Dining Daredevils This is unbelievable. It just so happens to be Shavuot, a Jewish holiday, and dairy is typically served on this particular holiday so making this cheesecake was a no brainer for me. It is to die for!
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces condensed milk, sweetened
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 cups whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine together cookie crumbs with butter and sugar.
- Pat evenly on bottom and sides of an 9 inch springform pan.
- Cream together cream cheese,milk,chocolate syrup and coffee liqueur.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with chocolate covered coffe beans.