Recipe by Karen Anne Newton RN
Rich and creamy, this frozen delight stores so well in the freezer until ready to serve.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 cup whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crust ingredients, and press into the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and syrup.
- Dissolve coffee in water, and add to mixing bowl.
- Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust, and freeze at least 6 hours.