1/1 Photo of Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
8 hrs 30 mins
Swan Valley Tammi's Note:
There's another recipe by the same name here, and judging by the ingredients, the end result would taste similar. This recipe is for those die-hard 'must cook from scratch' cooks! Perfect on a hot summer day after a light meal. (Cook time is freezing time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For crust: Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup. Press remaining crumbs into ungreased 9 inch springform pan, bottom and sides. (I use my 8x8 Pyrex dish and just put the crumbs on the bottom.).
- 3For filling: Beat cheese until fluffy.
- 4Beat in milk and syrup.
- 5Dissolve coffee in water; add to cheese mixture.
- 6In a separate bowl, beat cream until stiff. Fold into cheese batter.
- 7Pour into prepared pan and scatter reserved crumbs over top.
- 8Freeze at least 8 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.9
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 298.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 37.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g