Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you haven't tried almond butter, now is the time! Goody good!
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup strong coffee (I use decaf)
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 4 scoops vanilla frozen yogurt (1 cup)
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the frozen yogurt in blender; blend until well combined.
- Add the frozen yogurt; blend until just combined. Serve at once.
- Makes 2 servings.
I made this without the almond butter as I did not have any on hand at the time, it was still wonderful, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
Wonderful! I made this with Spanish Crema de Almendras.
WOW, great flavors and not overly sweet. I made this for lunch and it was filling with the yogurt and almond butter. I used espresso coffee and some dry cocoa powder to save the sugar in chocolate syrup. My yogurt is fat free as in the milk. It's a grand treat. Thanks Sharon :D.