Recipe by Cook4_6
This is the easiest, most delicious Margarita recipe I have ever made. The ingredients are estimated, because I actually use the juice can to measure to make things easy. You can add a can of water to change the consistency if you like. You can also substitute raspberries, strawberries, or any other frozen berry instead....our leave the berries out completely for an original flavor. YUMMO!
- 340.19 g limeade, frozen juice concentrate
- 226.79 g tequila
- 113.39 g triple sec
- 170.09 g mixed berries, partially frozen
- 1020.58 g ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put frozen juice concentrate into a blender.
- Pour tequila into the empty juice concentrate can filling it 1/2 to 3/4 of the way depending on how strong you want them; pour into the blender.
- Pour Triple Sec into the empty juice can filling 1/4-1/3 of the way; pour into the blender.
- Add the partially thawed berries to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill the juice concentrate can with ice; add to the blender and pulse blend.
- Repeat the ice step two more times for a total of 3 cans of ice.
- Blend to perfection -- place a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand.