1/1 Photo of Frozen Mixed Berry Margarita
This is the easiest, most delicious Margarita recipe I have ever made. The ingredients are estimated, because I actually use the juice can to measure to make things easy. You can add a can of water to change the consistency if you like. You can also substitute raspberries, strawberries, or any other frozen berry instead....our leave the berries out completely for an original flavor. YUMMO!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put frozen juice concentrate into a blender.
- 2Pour tequila into the empty juice concentrate can filling it 1/2 to 3/4 of the way depending on how strong you want them; pour into the blender.
- 3Pour Triple Sec into the empty juice can filling 1/4-1/3 of the way; pour into the blender.
- 4Add the partially thawed berries to the blender.
- 5Blend until smooth.
- 6Fill the juice concentrate can with ice; add to the blender and pulse blend.
- 7Repeat the ice step two more times for a total of 3 cans of ice.
- 8Blend to perfection -- place a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mixed Berry Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: