Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest, most delicious Margarita recipe I have ever made. The ingredients are estimated, because I actually use the juice can to measure to make things easy. You can add a can of water to change the consistency if you like. You can also substitute raspberries, strawberries, or any other frozen berry instead....our leave the berries out completely for an original flavor. YUMMO!
- 12 ounces limeade, frozen juice concentrate
- 8 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces triple sec
- 6 ounces mixed berries, partially frozen
- 36 ounces ice
- Put frozen juice concentrate into a blender.
- Pour tequila into the empty juice concentrate can filling it 1/2 to 3/4 of the way depending on how strong you want them; pour into the blender.
- Pour Triple Sec into the empty juice can filling 1/4-1/3 of the way; pour into the blender.
- Add the partially thawed berries to the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill the juice concentrate can with ice; add to the blender and pulse blend.
- Repeat the ice step two more times for a total of 3 cans of ice.
- Blend to perfection -- place a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand.
This is so yummy. Very refreshing. I liked it a lot. Thanks Cooks4_6 :) Made for Photo tag game