Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Bon Appetite. 2000. Note freezer time. Make ahead.
Make and share this Frozen Milk Chocolate and Amaretto Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
- for crust: Preheat oven to 350°F Butter 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish. Finely grind cookies in processor.
- Add melted butter; blend until moist crumbs form. Press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of pie dish.
- Bake until crust is set, about 12 minutes. Cool on rack.
- for filling: Stir chocolate and amaretto in medium metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until chocolate is melted and smooth (do not allow bottom of bowl to touch water).
- Remove bowl from over water. Stir in corn syrup. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream in large bowl to soft peaks.
- Fold 1/4 of whipped cream into chocolate mixture, then fold in remaining cream. Spoon filling into crust.
- Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.