Bon Appetite. 2000. Note freezer time. Make ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 26 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1for crust: Preheat oven to 350°F Butter 9-inch-diameter glass pie dish. Finely grind cookies in processor.
- 2Add melted butter; blend until moist crumbs form. Press crumbs onto bottom and up sides of pie dish.
- 3Bake until crust is set, about 12 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 4for filling: Stir chocolate and amaretto in medium metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water until chocolate is melted and smooth (do not allow bottom of bowl to touch water).
- 5Remove bowl from over water. Stir in corn syrup. Cool to room temperature.
- 6Beat cream in large bowl to soft peaks.
- 7Fold 1/4 of whipped cream into chocolate mixture, then fold in remaining cream. Spoon filling into crust.
- 8Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Milk Chocolate and Amaretto Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.0
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.1 mg
- Sodium 162.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: