1/1 Photo of Frozen Mediterranean Delite
4 hrs 15 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
This is called delite because it uses fat-free yogurt--so you can indulge without guilt. The prep time includes two hours for draining the yogurt and two hours for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the yogurt in a fine meshed strainer lined with cheesecloth and allow to drain for about two hours.
- 2place half the pistachios and the sugar in a food processor or coffee grinder and grind to a powder.
- 3Roughly chop the remaining nuts.
- 4Combine the drained yogurt, nuts, dates and ouzo and mix well.
- 5Place in freezer.
- 6After one hour, remove from freezer and mix well.
- 7Return to freezer and freeze till firm.
- 8Divide into four portions and garnish with bittersweet chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mediterranean Delite
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.0
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 141.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: