1/2 Photos of Frozen Margarita Punch
8 hrs 10 mins
I have made this several times and it is fabulous..I have added some Blue Curaco to it to make Blue Frozen Margarita's....I got this reicpe years ago from a Southern Living Summertime Magazine they used to put out....Putting it here for safe keeping in case I lose the magazine...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2Freeze at least 8 hours, stirring twice during the freezing process.
- 3Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
- 4Break into chunks; add soft drink, and stir until slushy.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Margarita Punch
Serving Size: 1 (8443 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3470.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 876.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 822.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: