- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (if you'd like to make your own, I've successfully made it with Graham Cracker Crust)
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄8 cup triple sec
- 6 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container light non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (Cool Whip Free)
- 1 lime zest (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- If making your own graham cracker crust, bake and cool. Set aside to cool completely.
- Using a mixer, combine cream cheese and condensed milk until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Add tequila, triple sec and limeade concentrate and beat on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip Free.
- Pour into completely cooled graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle with finely zested lime zest if desired.
- Freeze at least 4 hours, it will be firmer the longer you wait, but edible (and cuttable after 4 hours).