Wow! It's Mardi Gras time! Celebrate with this fabulous cake! This makes a beautiful dessert for any occasion. Time does not include times for freezing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line the bottom and sides of a 10-inch spring form pan with the ladyfingers.
- 2Mix orange juice and half of the ice cream; pack into prepared pan; freeze.
- 3Mix strawberries and pineapple; spread over ice cream layer and freeze.
- 4Chop cherries, blend with nuts and remaining ice cream.
- 5Mix and spread over fruit layer; freeze.
- 6Add sugar to cream, whip and then spread over top; freeze.
- 7About 1/2 hour before serving, remove from freezer and unmold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Mardi Gras Cake
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.1
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g