Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Wow! It's Mardi Gras time! Celebrate with this fabulous cake! This makes a beautiful dessert for any occasion. Time does not include times for freezing.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 10-inch spring form pan with the ladyfingers.
- Mix orange juice and half of the ice cream; pack into prepared pan; freeze.
- Mix strawberries and pineapple; spread over ice cream layer and freeze.
- Chop cherries, blend with nuts and remaining ice cream.
- Mix and spread over fruit layer; freeze.
- Add sugar to cream, whip and then spread over top; freeze.
- About 1/2 hour before serving, remove from freezer and unmold.