I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy Israel Diary Board. The cookies can be crushed. 30 vanilla wafers can be substituted for the petit Beurre Cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix instant coffee with sweetened cocoa powder.
- 2Separate egg whites from yolks. Beat egg whites with 1 cup sugar until stiff.
- 3In a large bowl, mix cheese, yolks, 1 cup sugar, vanilla, and rum essence. Gently fold beaten egg whites into the batter.
- 4Line large rectangular pyrex dish with petit beurre crumbs. Pour half the batter over the cookie or crumb base.
- 5Sprinkle with coffee and cocoa mixture and cover with the remaining half of the batter.
- 7When the cake is sliced, the dark surface inside creates a marble effect, which adds an element of surprise as well as flavor.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.4
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 272.5 mg
- Sodium 421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweetened cocoa powder
petit beurre biscuits