I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy Israel Diary Board. The cookies can be crushed. 30 vanilla wafers can be substituted for the petit Beurre Cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix instant coffee with sweetened cocoa powder.
- 2Separate egg whites from yolks. Beat egg whites with 1 cup sugar until stiff.
- 3In a large bowl, mix cheese, yolks, 1 cup sugar, vanilla, and rum essence. Gently fold beaten egg whites into the batter.
- 4Line large rectangular pyrex dish with petit beurre crumbs. Pour half the batter over the cookie or crumb base.
- 5Sprinkle with coffee and cocoa mixture and cover with the remaining half of the batter.
- 7When the cake is sliced, the dark surface inside creates a marble effect, which adds an element of surprise as well as flavor.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Marble Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.4
- Calories from Fat 428
- Total Fat 47.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 272.5 mg
- Sodium 421.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 50.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweetened cocoa powder
petit beurre biscuits