Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very refreshing and yummy! From the 501 Must-Drink Cocktails
- crushed ice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar syrup
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan's spiced rum
- 1⁄2 ripe mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- 6 mint leaves
- mango, slice to decorate
- mint sprig, to decorate
- Put some crushed ice in a food processor or blender.
- Add the lime juice, sugar syrup, rum, mango, and mint leaves and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a large Champagne saucer (I used a sangria glass) and decorate with a mango slice and a mint sprig.
Let me first say that I am not a rum fan, but this was delicious! I love the combination of the mango with the mint, and it was truly refreshing. I can see making a big pitcher of this for a party. Thanks for posting this. I will be making this again. Made for Newest Zaar Tag Game.