We wanted to make a frozen drink to celebrate our first warm weekend of the summer (and unwind after doing lots of yardwork!). We had several cans of frozen orange juice concentrate in the freezer, and so this is what we came up with. Makes 2 large hurricane glassfuls, or 4 smaller drinks.
- Thaw the orange juice concentrate only enough so it can be removed from the can.
- Place orange juice concentrate, Malibu, and 50/50 in a blender jar.
- Blend on high or"liquify" until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the crushed ice one cup at a time and blend on high, adding more ice until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and, if desired, garnish with orange slices and cherries.