1/1 Photo of Frozen Malibu Sunshine
Vino Girl's Note:
We wanted to make a frozen drink to celebrate our first warm weekend of the summer (and unwind after doing lots of yardwork!). We had several cans of frozen orange juice concentrate in the freezer, and so this is what we came up with. Makes 2 large hurricane glassfuls, or 4 smaller drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 6 ounces malibu coconut rum
- 6 ounces cans 50/50 sweet and sour soda
- 2 -3 cups ice, crushed
- 1Thaw the orange juice concentrate only enough so it can be removed from the can.
- 2Place orange juice concentrate, Malibu, and 50/50 in a blender jar.
- 3Blend on high or"liquify" until the ingredients are well combined.
- 4Add the crushed ice one cup at a time and blend on high, adding more ice until the mixture is thick and smooth.
- 5Pour into glasses and, if desired, garnish with orange slices and cherries.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Malibu Sunshine
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet and sour soda