I love anything chocolate!! This cheesecake is creamy and absolutely delicious! Also delicious with the Mocha variation. Enjoy! Please NOTE: Plan ahead! This requires at least 6 hours in the freezer! If you like this, you should try Lite Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup (Karo is best)
- 1⁄2 cup half & half light cream
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute (Splenda is best)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-calorie whipped topping
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate cookie pie crust
- Heat syrup and half and half in a microwave-safe container for 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips and heat for 30 seconds; stir until smooth and well blended. Pour mixture into blender or food processor; add cocoa, sucralose, sugar, cream cheese and vanilla.
- Blend on medium speed in blender until very smooth. Add whipped topping and mix until uniformly blended.
- Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours. Remove from freezer and thaw for 15 to 30 minutes before serving. Garnish with additional whipped toopping and cocoa, if desired.
- For a Mocha Pie, stir 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules into the syrup mixture before it is microwaved.