Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
easy no cook dessert.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 lime, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth.
- beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and mix until smooth.add lime juice and zest, beat for 1 minute more.
- pour into graham cracker pie shell.
- freeze for at least 2 hours.
- remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving, garnish with lime wedges.
This was a nice and refreshing recipe and not too tart like some other lime recipes are. Very nice for this weekend. It was very hot outside. Thank you, Chia.
Can't say much beyond so easy and SOOOO good! I had bought four limes so I did add some extra lime juice since we all like tart, and garnish is not a big deal in this family. I will be naking this agin on another hot,humid day - and any others too!
i brought this to a committee meeting tonight, and it got rave reviews! and it has to be the simplest dessert i could conjure up. Thanks Chia!