- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 lime, sliced, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- beat cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth.
- beat in condensed milk, evaporated milk and mix until smooth.add lime juice and zest, beat for 1 minute more.
- pour into graham cracker pie shell.
- freeze for at least 2 hours.
- remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving, garnish with lime wedges.