Yvonne Sapach's Note:
This is a great light dessert. Perfect for summer but great any time. It always gets raves from my company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix lime juice and sugar in a saucepan.
- 2Sprinkle gelatin over and let stand 1 minutes.
- 3Heat, stirring for 3 minutes.
- 4Whisk in condensed milk, food coloring, and lime rind.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or til slightly thickened.
- 6Whip the cream and fold into lime mixture.
- 7Pour into crust.
- 8Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 9I garnish with additional whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Lime Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.4
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 62.4 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: