Recipe by Yvonne Sapach
This is a great light dessert. Perfect for summer but great any time. It always gets raves from my company.
- 2⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 tablespoon lime rind
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix lime juice and sugar in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over and let stand 1 minutes.
- Heat, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in condensed milk, food coloring, and lime rind.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or til slightly thickened.
- Whip the cream and fold into lime mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- I garnish with additional whipped cream.