Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great light dessert. Perfect for summer but great any time. It always gets raves from my company.
- Mix lime juice and sugar in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle gelatin over and let stand 1 minutes.
- Heat, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Whisk in condensed milk, food coloring, and lime rind.
- Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or til slightly thickened.
- Whip the cream and fold into lime mixture.
- Pour into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- I garnish with additional whipped cream.