Recipe by CeeGee
Super Simple and so refreshing. I've served this many times and always gotten rave reviews. A great summertime staple for casual entertaining.
Top Review by waynejohn1234
Thanks CeeGee for a great easy and cool dessert. Made only half the recipe (just 2 of us) and we really enjoyed it. Actually DH only got a small piece (I ate the rest). Will definitely make it again and use a raspberry topping just as a change of pace. I am not a blueberry fan and that is suicidal seeing we live in blueberry country.
- 1 (9 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1⁄2 cup undiluted frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Let frozen yogurt soften to a milkshake consistency.
- Gently stir in thawed lemonade concentrate.
- Spoon yogurt mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Cover with plastic and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 30 minutes before serving, place pie in the refrigerator to slightly soften.
- To prepare Blueberry Sauce, bring water, sugar and cornstarch to a boil in a medium saucepan stirring with constantly with a whisk.
- Cook 1 minute or until thick, while continuing to stir w/ whisk.
- Add blueberries.
- Cook about 2 more minutes or until bubbly.
- Slice pie and serve each slice with blueberry sauce.