6 hrs 5 mins
Super Simple and so refreshing. I've served this many times and always gotten rave reviews. A great summertime staple for casual entertaining.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 4 cups low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1/2 cup undiluted frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1Let frozen yogurt soften to a milkshake consistency.
- 2Gently stir in thawed lemonade concentrate.
- 3Spoon yogurt mixture into graham cracker crust.
- 4Cover with plastic and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- 530 minutes before serving, place pie in the refrigerator to slightly soften.
- 6To prepare Blueberry Sauce, bring water, sugar and cornstarch to a boil in a medium saucepan stirring with constantly with a whisk.
- 7Cook 1 minute or until thick, while continuing to stir w/ whisk.
- 8Add blueberries.
- 9Cook about 2 more minutes or until bubbly.
- 10Slice pie and serve each slice with blueberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Lemonade Pie With Blueberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt