Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Delicious on a hot summer day. Prep time includes chilling time.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Add lemonade concentrate, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Scrape mixture into bowl.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
This recipe deserves so much more than 4 reviews. Just like the other reviews I will say that it is sooooo easy and tastes complicated. I searched for this recipe after tasting it at a work pot luck and when I took it to a Thanksgiving meal I was asked for the recipe. Totally refreshing after a heavy meal.
I've been making this pie for awhile, and it's always been a success. Make sure you don't overblend when you add the whipped topping - you'll lose a bit of volume in your pies.
Found this in a thread I was reading & saved it to try. Well, I am more than thrilled with the end results. Not only was it easy to make but tasted like I'd spent lots of time doing it. just a wonderfully refreshing taste with a tang that leaves you wanting more.