Recipe by carolinafan
Delicious on a hot summer day. Prep time includes chilling time.
Top Review by theonlyone
This recipe deserves so much more than 4 reviews. Just like the other reviews I will say that it is sooooo easy and tastes complicated. I searched for this recipe after tasting it at a work pot luck and when I took it to a Thanksgiving meal I was asked for the recipe. Totally refreshing after a heavy meal.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust