Prep 6 hrs
Cook 10 mins
At first bite this may seem a little bitter. After the second bite, you will eat the whole pie.
Grahm Cracker Crust
- 6 tablespoons melted i can't believe its not butter
- 6 packages Sweet 'n Low
- 2 cups crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 6 ounces frozen rasberry lemonade, thawed
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces lite whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, sugar, and grahm cracker crumbs.
- Put mixture into a pie pan.
- Mash down with bottom of a cup to settle the crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a bowl, mix lemonade, milk, and whip cream till smooth.
- Pour into cooled pie crust.
- Freeze for 6 hours & serve.