Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
At first bite this may seem a little bitter. After the second bite, you will eat the whole pie.
Make and share this Frozen Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, sugar, and grahm cracker crumbs.
- Put mixture into a pie pan.
- Mash down with bottom of a cup to settle the crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a bowl, mix lemonade, milk, and whip cream till smooth.
- Pour into cooled pie crust.
- Freeze for 6 hours & serve.