24 hrs 7 mins
This pie should be made 24 hours in advance and chilled. It is from Down Home with the Neely's
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, and the melted butter.
- 3Press firmly on bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- 4Bake for 7 minutes and let cool completely.
- 5In a medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and cool whip and fold gently.
- 6Add frozen lemonade and continue to gently fold. Do not let the mixture become soupy.
- 7Pour mixture into the pie crust and freeze overnight.
- 8Garnish with candied lemon peel.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Lemonade Pie
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.5
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 321.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 55.7 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
candied lemon peel