Prep 24 hrs
Cook 7 mins
This pie should be made 24 hours in advance and chilled. It is from Down Home with the Neely's
Make and share this Frozen Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, keep frozen
- 1 teaspoon candied lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, and the melted butter.
- Press firmly on bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- Bake for 7 minutes and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and cool whip and fold gently.
- Add frozen lemonade and continue to gently fold. Do not let the mixture become soupy.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and freeze overnight.
- Garnish with candied lemon peel.
Thanks for posting this recipe! My mother used to make it and I had forgotten how delicious and refreshing it was! Librarybaker