Prep 24 hrs
Cook 7 mins
This pie should be made 24 hours in advance and chilled. It is from Down Home with the Neely's
Make and share this Frozen Lemonade Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar, and the melted butter.
- Press firmly on bottom and up sides of pie plate.
- Bake for 7 minutes and let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, add chilled sweetened condensed milk and cool whip and fold gently.
- Add frozen lemonade and continue to gently fold. Do not let the mixture become soupy.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust and freeze overnight.
- Garnish with candied lemon peel.
Thanks for posting this recipe! My mother used to make it and I had forgotten how delicious and refreshing it was! Librarybaker