1/2 Photos of Frozen Lemonade or Fruit Juice Slushies
An icy treat for hot weather! Kids will love this and parents will to. Things don't taste as sweet when cold so people who like sweeter lemonade will want extra sweetener while those who prefer a tarter drink will not. Adults may enjoy the optional rum or whiskey. Any excess may be frozen in popsicle molds. Variation: Try frozen juice concentrates instead of the lemonade concentrate. I like grapefruit, my kids like grape. Try orange slushies for a summer brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Load blender with ice cubes to the 4 1/2 cup mark.
- 2Add lemonade concentrate and optional sweetener if used.
- 3Fill blender with cold water to the 5 cup mark.
- 4Blend on whatever speed your blender recommends for crushing ice until smooth and slushy.
- 5Divide into serving glasses (it will have a texture resembling soft-serve ice cream), and garnish with lemon slices. A spoon may be necessary.
- 6A shot of rum or whiskey may be poured overtop an individual serving or, if only adults are partaking, rum or whiskey can be added to the blender before the water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Lemonade or Fruit Juice Slushies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 0.1 g