Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
My family enjoys this dessert on hot summer days.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup ReaLemon juice
- yellow food coloring (optional)
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- preheat oven to 350. Combine crumbs,sugar,and margarine,press into 8 or 9 inch square pan. In small bowl, beat egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, real lemon juice and food coloring. Pour into pan.
- Bake 8 minutes, cool. Top with whipped topping. Freeze 4 hours or untill firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.Freeze leftovers.