Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a perfect summertime dessert. Light and refreshing....yum....
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed honey graham crackers
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- mint sprig
- lemon slice
- Mex Honey Graham cracker crumbs with butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Beat yogurt and lemonade concentrate in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Cut into squares.
- Serve each square topped with a dollop of cool whip, mint sprigs and lemon slices, if desired.