Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tart dessert type salad. Easy and pretty served with dinner. Freeze after preparing until firm.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) can peach slices, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup toasted slivered almonds
- STir together cream cheese and mayonnaise till smooth.
- Stir lemon sherbet to soften.
- Quickly stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in chopped oranges, peaches and almonds.
- Turn cream cheese/fruit mixture into a 8x8x2 inch dish.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temp for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce lined salad plates.