Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
A tart frozen treat for those hot summer days. :o) Make in a popsicle mold or paper cups. Prep time is cooling in fridge and then freezing time.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool (may want to transfer to another container to avoid having a hot pan in the fridge, especially if you have glass shelves).
- Pour 1/3 cup juice into each popsicle mold/cup.
- Top with lid/foil and insert sticks.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight.