Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 3 large eggs, Uncracked
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream, Whipped
- Separate Eggs.
- Be sure to use only Grade A Uncracked Eggs!
- In large mixer bowl, beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup sugar until light; stir in lemon juice.
- In small mixer bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; gradually add remaining 2 T sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg white mixture into lemon juice mixture; fold in half the whipped cream.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon into prepared crust.
- Freeze at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve more whipped cream or Blueberry 'n' Spice Sauce.
Wonderful pie! Will definitely make this one again.