Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
From Simple and Delicious magazine.
Top Review by Charlotte J
Fruity delicious, was this ever good!!! It is so thick you might want to skip the ice since all the fruit is frozen or maybe just add more tequila. I had to come back and let you know I added 1/4 cup more of tequila. The next time I make this I'll double the amount of tequila. Thanks for the cooled down on a warm night! Made for *My Three Chefs* 2008 my theme: *Fruity Margaritas*
- 6 lime wedges
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2⁄3 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 16 ounces sliced frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed slightly
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
Directions See How It's Made
- Using lime wedges, moisten the rims of six glasses. Set limes aside for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate. Hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate and raspberries; cover and process until smooth. Press mixture through a fine sieve; discard seeds. Return raspberry mixture to blender; add ice, strawberries, blueberries, 1 tablespoon sugar and tequila. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved limes.