Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Simple and Delicious magazine.
- 6 lime wedges
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2⁄3 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, unsweetened
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 16 ounces sliced frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed slightly
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- Using lime wedges, moisten the rims of six glasses. Set limes aside for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate. Hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate and raspberries; cover and process until smooth. Press mixture through a fine sieve; discard seeds. Return raspberry mixture to blender; add ice, strawberries, blueberries, 1 tablespoon sugar and tequila. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved limes.
Fruity delicious, was this ever good!!! It is so thick you might want to skip the ice since all the fruit is frozen or maybe just add more tequila. I had to come back and let you know I added 1/4 cup more of tequila. The next time I make this I'll double the amount of tequila. Thanks for the cooled down on a warm night! Made for *My Three Chefs* 2008 my theme: *Fruity Margaritas*