Recipe by breezermom
Delicious! Note: Freezer time is not included in prep/cooking times!
Top Review by alligirl
These are creamy deliciousness! They go together easily and will definitely impress your guests - I impressed myself! I made 12 mini-muffins and 5 'jumbo' ones. I did not use the almonds, but may try them next time, and there will be a next time. I will also chill my plates; wish I'd thought of that this time. SOOOOOOO yummy, thanks for sharing, breezermom.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, preferable a high quality french vanilla, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua or 1⁄3 cup other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, finely chopped and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ice cream and Kahlua in a large bowl, stirring until blended.
- Beat whipping cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into the ice cream mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with toasted almonds. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours. Enjoy!