Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! Note: Freezer time is not included in prep/cooking times!
Make and share this Frozen Kahlua Creme recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, preferable a high quality french vanilla, softened
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua or 1⁄3 cup other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, finely chopped and toasted
- Combine ice cream and Kahlua in a large bowl, stirring until blended.
- Beat whipping cream in a large bowl until soft peaks form; gently fold whipped cream into the ice cream mixture.
- Spoon mixture evenly into paper-lined muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with toasted almonds. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours. Enjoy!
These are creamy deliciousness! They go together easily and will definitely impress your guests - I impressed myself! I made 12 mini-muffins and 5 'jumbo' ones. I did not use the almonds, but may try them next time, and there will be a next time. I will also chill my plates; wish I'd thought of that this time. SOOOOOOO yummy, thanks for sharing, breezermom.
I used Haagen-Dazs vanilla bean ice cream (14 fl oz., a little less than a pint) and heavy cream and it was great!
Delish and so quick and easy to put together. I cut the recipe back by about 3/4 ( we don't need alot of dessert LOL) and used the mini candy paper cups. That way each one was just a mouthful. I garnished with chocolate ganache instead of nuts. KEEPER recipe and going in my Divine 2009 Cookbook Made for everyday is a holiday tag