1/1 Photo of Frozen JELLO Pops
While searching for homemade popsicles for my kids, I came across this recipe on the Kraft website. Please note that servings vary greatly depending on whether you use popsicle molds or you use 3 ounce paper cups. Have fun!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir boiling water into gelatin and sugar in medium bowl at 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- 2Stir in cold water.
- 3Pour into pops molds or plastic or paper cups.
- 4Freeze about 2 hours or until almost firm.
- 5Insert wooden spoon or stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- 6Freeze 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- 7Press firmly on bottom of mold to release pop.
- 8Store leftover pops in freezer.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen JELLO Pops
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: