Recipe by Karen=^..^=
While searching for homemade popsicles for my kids, I came across this recipe on the Kraft website. Please note that servings vary greatly depending on whether you use popsicle molds or you use 3 ounce paper cups. Have fun!!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package jell-o brand gelatin, any flavor (4-serving size)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling water into gelatin and sugar in medium bowl at 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water.
- Pour into pops molds or plastic or paper cups.
- Freeze about 2 hours or until almost firm.
- Insert wooden spoon or stick or plastic spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until firm.
- Press firmly on bottom of mold to release pop.
- Store leftover pops in freezer.