- 3 family-size tea bags
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tea bags in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over tea bags; steep 10 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- Combine sugar, 1/2 cup water, and corn syrup in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Add sugar mixture and fresh lemon juice to tea, stirring to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
- Pour cooled tea mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish; cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove tea mixture from freezer. Scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
- Serve in sorbet cups or other small dishes. Can garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs if desired.
- Can be frozen in a sealed container for up to 1 month.