1/1 Photo of Frozen Iced Tea
Saved this from an old Cooking Light magazine. Haven't tried it but it sounds refreshing for summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags in a large bowl. Pour boiling water over tea bags; steep 10 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags.
- 2Combine sugar, 1/2 cup water, and corn syrup in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- 3Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Add sugar mixture and fresh lemon juice to tea, stirring to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
- 5Pour cooled tea mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish; cover and freeze for at least 6 hours or until firm.
- 6Remove tea mixture from freezer. Scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
- 7Serve in sorbet cups or other small dishes. Can garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs if desired.
- 8Can be frozen in a sealed container for up to 1 month.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags