Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh my, are you in for a treat, this is a wonderful twist to the regular pumpkin pie, and what a taste! (note: plan ahead, this pie needs to freeze)
- Fill pie crust with ice cream; freeze until solid.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, whipped cream, sugar, spice and salt.
- Spoon mixture over the frozen layer of ice cream in crust; freeze until solid.
- TO SERVE: Remove pie from freezer, and place in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
- Garnish with additional real whipped cream.