Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
this frozen peanut butter pie has an almost mousse-like texture and is rich in flavor.
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- in a bowl, mix peanut butter and cream cheese with hand mixer.
- Add milk and stir until mixed.
- Add confectioners sugar and fold in cool whip last.
- Pour into pie shells and freeze until ready to eat.
- No thawing is required before eating.