Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
YUM!! The perfect treat for a hot summer day or cold winter night!!
- 5 ounces chocolate
- 2 teaspoons hot cocoa mix
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 cups ice cubes
- whipped cream, to taste
- chocolate shavings, to taste
- strawberry (optional)
- Chop Chocolate into small pieces and melt over stove.
- Add Hot Chocolate Powder and Sugar to Melted Chocolate, stirring constantly, until well blended.
- Remove Mixture from heat and slowly add 1/2 cup Milk and stir until smooth.
- Cool Mixture to room temperature.
- In blender, place remaining 1 cup Milk, Room Temp Chocolate Mix and Ice.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings.
- Add a Strawberry to the top and serve!
Nice refreshing treat for this evening! My little girl enjoyed it quite a lot. I liked it, but didn't LOVE it. Still a great treat to make for little ones :-) Made for Spring 2010 PAC.
The kids had a great time making and enjoying your recipe. Very chocolately! Yummy! We will be making again soon. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2008.
Great Flavor! I have always been interested in making a cold hot chocolate! My DH and I loved it!