YUM!! The perfect treat for a hot summer day or cold winter night!!
Make and share this Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- Chop Chocolate into small pieces and melt over stove.
- Add Hot Chocolate Powder and Sugar to Melted Chocolate, stirring constantly, until well blended.
- Remove Mixture from heat and slowly add 1/2 cup Milk and stir until smooth.
- Cool Mixture to room temperature.
- In blender, place remaining 1 cup Milk, Room Temp Chocolate Mix and Ice.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glass and top with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings.
- Add a Strawberry to the top and serve!