Prep 3 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I really wanted frozen hot chocolate but we did not have any mix so I came up with this. This does take awhile to freeze, but it is so worth it! This was good to me, but feel free to play with this, after all I just made it up!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- Combine sugar, cocoa, and 3 tablespoons milk.
- Microwave on high 1 minute stir in vanilla.
- Pour into freezer-safe container; freeze overnight.
- Scrape into food processor. Add milk and pulse 10 seconds. Pour into glass.