Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
I love this one. It's one of my most favorite summertime treats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom and sides of 8" springform pan with ladyfingers, cutting to fit.
- 2Dissolve coffee in water. Cool.
- 3Crush 4 candy bars, being careful not to smash them.
- 4Combine with coffee and softened ice cream.
- 5Spoon mixture into pan and freeze until firm.
- 6Whip the cream with cream de cacao until stiff.
- 7Spread over frozen ice cream mixture.
- 8Crush remaining candy bar and sprinkle over whipped cream layer.
- 9Cover with foil and freeze until firm.
- 10Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Heath Dessert- Yum!
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 122.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g