Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this one. It's one of my most favorite summertime treats.
- 18 ladyfingers
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon water (boiling)
- 7 ounces Heath candy bars (frozen)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- Line bottom and sides of 8" springform pan with ladyfingers, cutting to fit.
- Dissolve coffee in water. Cool.
- Crush 4 candy bars, being careful not to smash them.
- Combine with coffee and softened ice cream.
- Spoon mixture into pan and freeze until firm.
- Whip the cream with cream de cacao until stiff.
- Spread over frozen ice cream mixture.
- Crush remaining candy bar and sprinkle over whipped cream layer.
- Cover with foil and freeze until firm.
- Cut into wedges to serve.