Recipe by MizzNezz
So good on the hot summer days. Needs time in the freezer.
Top Review by nickels08
This was very easy to make. I used strawberries and omitted the nuts and cherries. I also used the fat free condensed milk and frozen whipped topping. I used the reduced fat graham cracker crust. It was great!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts