Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Cook time is freezing time :)
Make and share this Frozen Grasshopper Torte recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 40)
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 -4 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Combine cookies crumbs and butter. Reserve 1/4 cup; press remaining crumbs.
- into the bottom of a 9 inches springform pan, 2 pie plates or a 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill for 30 minute Spread ice cream over crust. Freeze. In a small bowl,.
- combine milk and marshmallow cream, stir until well blended. Add extract.
- and food coloring. Fold in whipped cream, spoon over ice cream. Top with.
- reserved crumbs. Freeze until firm.