Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Cook time is freezing time :)
- 946.36 ml crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 40)
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 946.36 ml vanilla ice cream
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow creme
- 4.92 ml peppermint extract
- 0.13-0.26 ml green food coloring
- 473.18 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 59.14 ml milk
- Combine cookies crumbs and butter. Reserve 1/4 cup; press remaining crumbs.
- into the bottom of a 9 inches springform pan, 2 pie plates or a 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill for 30 minute Spread ice cream over crust. Freeze. In a small bowl,.
- combine milk and marshmallow cream, stir until well blended. Add extract.
- and food coloring. Fold in whipped cream, spoon over ice cream. Top with.
- reserved crumbs. Freeze until firm.