Recipe by Shm9800
Just found and wanted to post it here for safe keeping. Haven't made it yet but plan on it. Sounds amazing.
Top Review by MicheleE
This dessert was a big hit at a cookout we had with friends this weekend. I had clipped the recipe from the Summer '09 issue of Kraft Food & Family and was happy to find it here so I could add it to my cookbook. Very easy to make!!!
- 28 Oreo cookies, divided
- 1419.0 ml container mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 226.79 g container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate squares, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Crush 20 cookies; sprinkle crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan.
- SPREAD ice cream evenly over crumbs in pan; top with COOL WHIP and grated chocolate.
- FREEZE 3 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minute before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Lift dessert from pan with foil handles; cut into 16 squares. Cut remaining cookies in half; place 1 on each square.