1/2 Photos of Frozen Grapes for Fun
I was surprised at how tasty frozen grapes are. They would be great as an appetizer, snack or dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- grapes, seedless (green, red or concord)
- 1I prefer to leave the grapes on the stem as I think it is more interesting presentation. Snip the grapes to 3-5 per grouping. Pull them all off if you want to do so.
- 2Place in the freezer for at least a few hours and if you forget about them, they will be fine days later.
- 3When frozen, coat them in any of the coatings above or drink powder, like lemonaide or cherry or powdery candies (remember those growing up? Maybe leave a few plain, as they are good that way too.
- 4Serve and enjoy or put them back in the freezer to serve later.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Grapes for Fun
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g