Recipe by Ambervim
I was surprised at how tasty frozen grapes are. They would be great as an appetizer, snack or dessert.
- grapes, seedless (green, red or concord)
- powdered sugar
- Jello gelatin (using as powder)
Directions See How It's Made
- I prefer to leave the grapes on the stem as I think it is more interesting presentation. Snip the grapes to 3-5 per grouping. Pull them all off if you want to do so.
- Place in the freezer for at least a few hours and if you forget about them, they will be fine days later.
- When frozen, coat them in any of the coatings above or drink powder, like lemonaide or cherry or powdery candies (remember those growing up? Maybe leave a few plain, as they are good that way too.
- Serve and enjoy or put them back in the freezer to serve later.