Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Family friend, cool refreshing dessert.
- Wash and pat dry with papper towel.
- Seprate from the stems.
- Place in a container with a lid.
- Sprinkle with small package of Strawberry jello.
- Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy.
- Try different flavors of jello.
A coworker brought these to work for Secretary's Day and they are AWESOME!!! She only used green grapes and used sugar free lime jello. I think the combination of red and green grapes with strawberry gelatin would be just as good. I can't wait to make these at home. I will be making them often using a variety of grapes and gelatins. Excellent recipe...very refreshing! Thanks for sharing, Danny Beason.