Frozen Grand Marnier Torte With Spiced Cranberries
- Finely grind cookies, chips, and sugar in processor. Add melted butter; blend until wet crumbs form. Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom and 2" up sides of 9" diameter springform pan with 2 3/4" sides.
- Whisk egg yolks, 1 cup sugar, and water in medium metal bowl. Set over saucepan of simmering water and whisk vigorously until candy thermometer registers 175 degrees, about 8 minutes. Remove bowl from over water. Add 1/2 tsp nutmeg and 1/8 tsp allspice. Using mixer, beat until thick and cook, about 5 minutes.
- Using electric mixer, beat whipping cream, sour cream, Grand Marnier, orange juice concentrate, and grated orange peel in large bowl until peaks form. Add egg yolk mixture and fold together. Pour 2/3 of filling into crust. Sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup crumb mixture. Gently spoon remaining filling over. Cover; freeze overnight or up to 3 days.
- Whisk Port and cornstarch in large skillet to blend. Add 1 cup sugar, honey, 1 teaspoons nutmeg, 1 teaspoons allspice, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon. Bring mixture to boil over high heat, stirring often. Add 3 cups cranberries; cook until mixture boils and cranberries begin to pop but still hold shape, about 5 minutes. Mix in remaining 2 cups of cranberries. Chill topping at least 6 hours or over night.
- Release pan sides from torte. Transfer torte to platter. Spoon topping over filling. If desired, garnish torte with white chocolate curls.