- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease refrigerator freezing tray thoroughly.
- Coat sides and bottom of tray with half the graham cracker crumbs, reserving the remainder for topping.
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Continue beating until sugar is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice to chilled milk and whip until stiff.
- Fold in egg mixture, pour at once into freezing tray and sprinkle remaining cracker crumbs over top.
- Freeze until firm.
- Cut into squares.