Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, tasty and kids of all ages love these treats
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups ice cream (vanilla or choc)
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup Hershey's syrup (in the CAN)
- Mix pudding mix, milk and syrup until blended.
- Add ice cream and mix well.
- Pour into ice cube trays/popsicle molds and freeze.
These r yummy! Thanks will be making often
I love these! I made them using low fat chocolate pudding mix, low fat ice cream and skim milk and they turned out delicious! Thanks for a new treat!
These were so delicious, very easy to make and tasted just as good as store-bought, we just loved them. My DH and DS love fudgesicles, I spotted this and had to give it a try, they were great, we enjoyed them very much, I will make these again, thanks so much for posting...Kittencal