Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great! What is not to love? Low in calories, only 175. Chocolate covered strawberries, and everything else that makes for a splendid drink! hungrygirl.com
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka or 1 1⁄2 ounces canfield's chocolate fudge diet soda
- 1 sugar-free fudgsicle (the 40-calorie single version)
- 3 frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze
- 1⁄2 ounce torani sugar-free strawberry syrup
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 3 1⁄2 ounces Splenda sugar substitute
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- Remove fudge pop from the wooden stick and place in blender.
- Place all other ingredients, including ice, in the blender with 1 oz. of water.
- Blend on the highest speed until well blended (add a bit more water if you prefer your drink less thick).
- Pour, and if desired, top with fat-free Reddi-Whip! (Don't forget to add 5 cals for each 2-tbsp. squirt.).